Monday, May 4, 2009

and i just,

think about how things were back then.
life so easy you were always there wathching me.
id go to your room and there you would be.
I remeber just what youd be doing. sitting on a chair next to your bed side playing solitare. then id always look at you and ask you "grandma howcome your frowning?" and youd always say "no its just im not wearing my teeth" even though i knew the answer i would still ask you, just because. i remember having my panic attacks and id always feel most comfortble in your room.
going to times supermarket and your doctor in waipahu and ewa beach. youd always buy kisses and snickers. how after you moved to brother and sister olipas house id come and visit you after school with joey. how you always gave me money if i needed, shopping with you. we used to walk and take the bus all the time. how you would let me stay home from school when i didnt feel good even though mom wanted me to go. you treated me so kindly. i think back to how much you spoiled me. and how i took you for granted. im so sorry.
thinking back to all the things that you did for me, the way you treated me. i really miss you.
we just celebrated your birthday, i hope it was a good one and that your watching over us. everytime we come to visit i always talk to you and tell you evertything, even though its only for such a short time i try to just summarized everything that has happended with me. thank you for everything i really appreciate everything you did for me. i miss you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment