Tuesday, April 14, 2009

see you,

later bro. i hope your safe up in chicago during basic and tech. shitty deals lately, everyones been leaving my life, ferns, palaz, dj ken u. but atleast i know they're coming back. unlike you. your leaving me out here. haha whatevers i like the cold. you think your fucking good at holding your feelings in. you think your good at putting a front. lol its funny cause you know that i can see right through it all. i've always been able to. just like you to me. theres nothing you could hide from me. idk why you think you have to. its funny, you may think i dont care, that im putting a front, that im avoiding you and leaving you.

because in reality i do care, im not putting a front, and i am avoiding you because you dont know what your doing to me. you tell me you need space, and i feel im not giving you enough unless i avoid you and let you do your own thing. you dont even want to open up to me. when im the only person that you could ever be real with. so much for that. i hate hypocrites. and im neve going to leave you. but im just waiting till your ready or if you ever will be ready to have me back in your life. cause i miss you, really i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment